VaSHHRA / SCHHRA / NCHHRA
Braving the Winds of Change in Healthcare Human Resources
Aug. 30–Sept. 1, 2017
Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort & Spa
Instead of fighting the headwinds of Hospital Week in May, we have changed our conference date to August 30–September 1. Please join us for a great educational and networking opportunity during one of the best times to visit the beach! The Marriott will complete a major refurbishing of all sleeping rooms before we arrive and our conference rate is still only $159 with no resort or parking fees! This rate will be good through the Labor Day weekend (block is limited), so bring your families for a late Summer treat.
The Third Time is the Charm!
Only in our third year, our conference has garnered a loyal following in a very short time. Last year’s conference drew 120 HR professionals, a 20% increase over the inaugural year.
Our three sponsoring chapters — SCHHRA, VaSHHRA and NCHHRA — are counting on you to help us keep the momentum going. Please reach out to chapter members and other HR colleagues to encourage them to join you at this year’s conference.
The Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Our speakers have proven track records and will present on the most current and important challenges facing HR practitioners today. These professional, industry and peer experts were cho-sen from numerous submissions — ensuring that you hear from the best of the best!
- Networking – Expand your network of peers and industry experts during sessions, meals and social events. Our agenda combines 12.50 hours of education and an equal amount of time for networking.
- Earn Recertification Credit toward obtaining or maintaining your certification. Applications for General and Strategic Business Management credit have been submitted.
Additional information about credit hours and types will be provided in a future edition of this newsletter.
There are 3 Ways to Register:
- Register on line by clicking the following link: https://kingevents.org/tri-state-conference-registration/
- Fax or email the completed registration form (page 2).
- Mail the completed registration form with your check made payable to NCHHRA, Tax ID Number 59-2294589.
August 1 is the deadline for the lowest fee. Refunds, less $50, will be provided if cancellation is received in writing before August 1. After that date, no refunds will be provided. Substitutions are permitted if we are notified prior to the conference.