Friday, March 16, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM EDT
1920 Atherholt Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Get directions →
10:15AM—HR Threat Assessments
Ryan G. Haywood, FCRA-A – Account Executive, Proforma
Risk management is a fundamental aspect of business planning and operations. However, a surprising majority of businesses are missing what could be the most important aspect of risk management altogether – human capital risks. Ryan Haywood of Proforma Screening Solutions will discuss how to include HR risks in your risk management framework by addressing: complacency, turnover, occupational fraud, catastrophic workplace events, negligent hiring and retention.
- identify and categorize the five critical human capital risks;
- create a framework to assess these risks within their organization;
- monitor, observe and assess for new and evolving threats using this framework.
Robin Moore, SHRM-CP – Team Leader, Learning & Org Development – Centra
- Define civility and incivility
- Understand why it is hard to be civil
- Identify signs of incivility
- Learn how to address incivility
- Practice using an “I” message