Our Human Resource Job Postings page is a free service for VaSHHRA Regular Members, allowing them to post human resource employment opportunities for their facilities online. Job postings are reviewed and then posted, and remain active for 30 days before being removed.
Facility Address: Williamsburg, VA
Facility Type: Urgent Care
Position: Manager, Human Resources
Description: Practice Velocity is seeking an HR Manager to support the leadership team and staff of a seven clinic urgent care practice in Coastal Virginia, with rapid growth plans to other areas of the state.
The Manager of Human Resources will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of the human resources function. You will provide professional expertise and guidance in all areas of human resources, including employment law, recruitment, training, benefit and compensation. As the sole Human Resources professional supporting the practice, responsibilities will be a blend of strategic leadership and tactical execution.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as federal and state laws regarding employment
- Ability to travel regularly between urgent care locations; majority of travel will be day trips
- Strong professional presence; proven ability to effectively deal with senior-level management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with engineering managers and applicants
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines and take directions
- Strong understanding of employment process, employee relations, benefits, compensation, training and development
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and five (5) or more years of exempt level HR management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Experience with high volume recruiting required, preferably in the healthcare industry.
How to Apply: Click here to apply online.
Posted August 23, 2017
Facility Address: 107 Medical Center Circle, Fishersville, VA 22939
Facility Type: Health System
Position: Senior Human Resources Generalist
Description: If you are a self-directed professional looking for a satisfying role, consider joining the team at Augusta Health As the Senior Human Resources Generalist you will provide a broad range of Human Resources services to hospital-wide departments and units, including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefit guidance, onboarding, retention and training initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent related experience
- Relevant HR certification preferred.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources orrelated field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years professional level experience in a generalist role or any combination of the above HR services; preferably in healthcare or other complex environment.
- Prior experience with HRIS
How to Apply: To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.augustahealth.com/careers
Augusta Health is an equal opportunity employer and service provider.
Posted August 10, 2017