Our Human Resource Job Postings page is a free service for VaSHHRA Regular Members, allowing them to post human resource employment opportunities for their facilities online. Job postings are reviewed and then posted, and remain active for 30 days before being removed.
Facility Address: 10800 Nuckols Rd, Glen Allen, VA
Facility Type: Health Plan
Position: HR Business Partner (Employee Relations)
Description: This position is responsible for providing HR & OD support to the business areas, including the coordination and administration of a range of programs and activities related to the employee performance, and employer-employee relationships that contribute to satisfactory productivity, motivation, and morale.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Masters Degree in a related field preferred
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS
- Knowledge of human resources and training practices and principles
- Knowledge of current human resources, training, and organizational development trends
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and human resources/training/
organizational development fundamentals
- Solid PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop and facilitate training
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skillsDemonstrated interpersonal skills
- 3-6 years of related experience in employee relations and training/development.
Virginia Premier Health Plan, Inc. is a managed care organization which began as a full-service Medicaid MCO in 1995. Partnered with VCU Medical Systems we strive to meet the needs of the underserved and vulnerable populations in Virginia by delivering quality driven, culturally sensitive and financially viable Medicare and Medicaid healthcare programs. Headquartered in Richmond, VA we also have offices in Roanoke, Tidewater and Bristol with additional satellite locations allowing us to serve over 200,000 members across eighty counties throughout Virginia.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Tuition Assistance, Infant-At-Work Program, Remote Work options and generous vacation and sick leave policies. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through various development programs, education, exciting projects and career mobility.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. EOE
Our mission is to inspire healthy living within the communities we serve!
How to Apply: Click here to apply online.
Posted November 7, 2017